Friday, September 12, 2008

Clever Aint' It?

Soo this shall be a blog that I will keep updated throughout my trip in Vietnam... Isn't the username oh so clever??? "FollowMeOverseas," cuz its like your following me.. overseas! yay!

I'll upload lots of pictures and some videos so it'll be like you're here with me thoughout my travels. It is 7:04 in Taipei right now and the plane leaves for Vietnam in about an hour or so. I'm in the lounge without a USB cord so i can't upload any pictures yet therefore this post shall be a quick and simple hello and good bye. good bye!

*edit* i just thought of a more clever name: Follow THY Overseas .... haha, it rhymes... too bad i hadnt thought of it earlier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cool thy its daniel:]

Anonymous said...

hhahahahah thy i like follow thy overseas more where did you find this page