Friday, July 16, 2010

More Spanish Foods

Here are some more examples of typical spanish dish

Almost every restaurant gives you free bread and if your lucky, a small appetizer thats probably has something to do with pork
First Course: smokes salmon and cheese on top of halved endives.
Almost everything is garnished with a drizzle of olive oil here. Notice the shininess
Another Example First Course: Cabbage, potatoes.. and iunno.. pork?
Another type if 1st course: Mushroom with garlic
2nd courseL: Grilled Salmon. This was really good.OO and this was really good too! Solimillo (sirloin steak) with Roquefort cheese sauce..
mmm the sauce...
Dessert! I think this was like a mix between a bread pudding and custard.. only it had a lot of coconut flakes inside
This is a very pupular Spanish Dessert, Natilla which is a custard with cinnamon topped with a Maria cracker. Its almost exactly like creme brulee but not.
Im gonna go to a bullfight this Sunday so thatll be my next post :)



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looking at your food makes me hungry. It is 6 Am in Australia and I am waiting for my friend to wake up so I can go downstairs and eat some grub!